Quality Management System
UNDERSEE mission is to be a competitive and sustainable company in monitoring aquatic systems, enhancing customer confidence and the safety of the community in general.
UNDERSEE aspires to be a reference company in the European market for monitoring aquatic systems, ensuring, in the future, an improvement in the quality of life and safety of populations.
- Customers First: Work proactively to meet customers' interests and needs.
- Confidence: being an honest, responsible and trustworthy partner, who guarantees the commitments made on a daily basis.
- Excellence: Guarantee a service of excellence with quality and efficiency, broadening new horizons of action, with boldness and confidence in the competences that contribute to the company's growth.
- Innovation: Continuously explore new ideas, processes and solutions.
- Continuously and effectively meet Stakeholder expectations, progressively gaining their full satisfaction and trust in the organisation;
- Achieve consistent results in terms of customer satisfaction with our products and services;
- Motivation for the continuous improvement of all employees in compliance with the Quality System, as value added by the company and individual recognition of each one, fostering a healthy workplace environment;
- Promote and maintain good business relationships with Suppliers, which are selected according to our Quality requirements;
- Optimise costs, monetise resources and ensure the economic and financial balance of the Company and its sustainable development;
- Comply with applicable law, regulations and other signature requirements, assuming this as social responsibilities;
- Commit all Stakeholders to collaborate for continuous improvement of the Quality System through both the quality of the services provided and through process modernisation.